I am often asked what is fitness? What constitutes wellness? In other words, WHAT SHOULD I DO to be healthy? From physical view, the following are some of the aspects that should be addressed every workout. Be creative and enjoy.
3. Body composition (percent fat and lean)
5. Endurance (slow-motion reps, isolation exercises, cardiovascular, high reps, supersets, circuit training, multi-sets)
6. Flexibility (static, active, myofascial, PNF, yoga, etc.)
7. Power, plyometrics, Olympic exercises
8. Reaction time
9. Speed, e.g. time in the l00 meter dash
10. Strength, including dynamic training and isometric training